Hi, we’re 8th term Cloud executive board.
Thank you for many of your comments about the notice of a special event to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rain’s debut.
There are opinions we have collected.
You’ve become more interested in a newspaper advertisement than you are in a donation, and you prefer Kyunghyang Daily News to any other newspapers.
There is a body of opinion that says we should make a donation to charity, but we can’t come up with enough money to run two things (newspaper ad & donation) as we don’t have sufficient budgetary reserves. So, let us hear your opinions about this again.
1. Newspaper ad – Putting an ad in the front page of Kyunghyang Daily News
2. Newspaper ad – Putting an ad in the back of Kyunghyang Daily News
1. Let’s donate.
2. There’s no need to donate.
* If we donate to a charity, please let me know the name of the charity you’ll select and the specific amount of our subscription.
1. All expenses should be covered by the dues.
2. We should make up the shortfall through a fundraising campaign.
Otherwise, bringing food ((ex) snacks, rice cakes, cakes, etc.) to a barrack where Rain lives. We’d really appreciate your input on this matter.
Also, there are many opinions about opening a channel on YouTube.
After exchanging views on this issue with Rainy Entertainment, we’ll give you a notice about it. If opening a channel on YouTube would be timed to coincide with his 10th debut celebrations, so much the better. Even if work proceeds slowly, please be tolerant and
Many different opinions have been brought up on the matter.
Since the forgoing contract is in progress under the terms of the provisional one, we would listen and we would make the changes that are necessary.
We apologize for unilaterally giving notice.
There are many opinions about donation, so we’ve called some charitable institutions for further information.
1. The Community Fund For Love & Welfare, Fruit of Love.
-Presenting the families of those who died on the Cheonan with an endowment, or the specified families of those who died on the Cheonan could receive personal donations.
2. Animal rescue center.
– Donating the purchased animal feedstuffs to some animal rescue centers.
3. Charitable foundations (Be Friends, Green Umbrella, Beautiful Store, etc.)
– Donation to help hungry children or indigent children abroad.
4. Defense Ministry.
– Donation could be accepted when we pass the censorship of Defense Ministry after discussing how a fund will be used in the unit concerned.
The information given above is a rough concept for the donation. You are welcome to another opinion.
– Different opinions on the selection for the newspaper advertisement are conveyed by you guys-
1. Kyunghyang Daily News
– 200,000~300,000 newspapers can be distributed across the country based on the full-page newspaper advertisement (overall color image)
– The cost is about ₩2,750,000~3,750,000
2. Hankyoreh newspaper.
– The cost is about ₩3,300,000~₩4,300,000 (based on the same number of newspapers as Kyunghyang Daily News)
– If the ad is put in the fore part in the middle of the newspaper, there’s million won’s difference between the two other cases, according to Hankyoreh newspaper officials.
And, putting the ad in the dead tree edition is even more expensive, so the difficulty could lie in the process working. Do you have any comments on this matter?
We’ve based our proposal on various opinions we collected, and we’ll listen and we will make the changes that are necessary.
Rain’s 10th debut celebration event (Update 2)
1. Most of you concur that we need to put an ad in the front page of Kyunghyang Daily News, but we are obliged for your further comment about this by midnight tonight, not by this Friday.
2. Most of you concur that we don’t have to donate.
So, we’ll leave out donation this time, but there may be a way to have us donate to charity through a continuous fund-raising campaign.
[Expenses] : there is one correction that needs to be made as follows.
1. In the case of a newspaper ad, all expenses will be covered by the dues.
2. In the case of donation, we have to choose between the two – all expenses should be covered by the dues or we should make up the shortfall through a fundraising campaign.
[Rain’s 10th debut celebration event]
We’re expected to spend about ₩3,750,000 preparing for a newspaper ad and spend some money on food support for a barrack where Rain lives, but exact details of the expenses aren’t out yet (food support). Please tell us what sort of gifts we should get them.
*We’re looking for people to help design an image for the newspaper ad.
We were helped by Japanese fans last time.
Those who (including the domestic fans) are willing to assist can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When it’s all set, we’ll give a notice.
Please give your opinions on the above issue.
source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm … _what=&keyword= //raincloudhk